Monday, April 13, 2009

got robbed

yes, on thursday i got robbed. was walking on the sidewalk. listening to music. a motorbike came behind me and snatched my purse with my camara in it. so that was just a great start to my holy week. on friday i went to a birthday party with maxi. on saturday it was maxis ex girlfriends birthday so he went to visit her for a little bit, then we went to base. of course we didnt realize neither of us had any money for the taxi back, being that he gets paid this friday and i got robbed so i dont have any money, so we had to WALK BACK. we left at 6 AM and i arrived at my house at 8. so that was just great. then being that this sunday we celebrated easter my mom woke me up at 1:30 to eat. and then we ate chocolate eggs. and thats all. today i went back to school. i have a little cold. this morning i went on a field trip to see a play about the Falkland Islands. April 2nd we didnt have school to comemorate all of the young people that died fighting to keep the Falkand Islands. IT was a very bloody and unfair battle and the Argentineans still consider the Falklands (here Islas Malvinas) still belong to argentina. anyway since last night i was up coughing i fell asleep during the play. then i was in school all afternoon. i have to give a presentation on thursday and i have a test on friday :/
maxi got sick today. he came by my house and said he just got back from the doctor that gave him two injections in his booty. hahahahahaha

No comments: