Monday, April 6, 2009

holy week

today is monday. i only have three days of school this week because this week is holy week. holy thursday and holy friday. so no one is allowed to go out these days. and im like, what about the people that arent religious? oh well. this weekend was fun. on friday i didnt go out, my throat hurt and it was really cold. on saturday i played board games with maxi and then we watched silent hill, disgusting. then we went to base. his dad was working on saturday so we got in free :)
today is maxis ex girlfriends birthday, so he went over to wish her a happy birthday blah blah blah...........tomorrow i get out of school early because there is a teachers reunion. wednesday i have a psychology quiz. the grading system is you can get a one out of ten no matter how many questions there. so you if you get 100% its a 10. and i got a 9.25 in my ailments class and a 10 in my labor environments class! so yay me. my grandma came back from buenos aires, shes staying here until she decides if shes going to rent a house in venado or go back to buenos aires. right now i have a house full of boys. my three brothers and their friends. ugh. i think its about time for me to go buy more paper for school. oh and on saturday i made a SPECTACULAR cake for maxi and his family and his mom said it was delicious. she loves me. :) and according to maxi shes never liked ANY of maxis girlfriends............muahahahahahahahaha. ok. nothing else for now. chau

No comments: