Monday, February 16, 2009

chiniii!!!

hello. saturday i had my birthday party at maxis house. took lots of pics, dont worry. well my day started when i had to go WALKING 10 blocks to pick up the cake and then another 16 to my moms friends house to leave it there so my brothers wouldnt eat it. and the cake weighed like 10 pounds on top of everything. then i did nothing all day until nighttime when rocio came to my house and from there we went to maxis. i had a nice night. i got to blow out the candles which i didnt do the day of my birthday. :( sadness. schools starts march 9th so im bummed. i might switch schools, because senior year in the school im at i have to go in the afternoon. plus i had some trouble in the beginning making friends with my classmates. so i can go to a different school where max, the kid from denmark, goes. other than that, summer is coming to a close. so is my trip here. which im thinking about a lot and i get really sad. and then i start thinking about the future and what im going to do. too many things to think about at once. whew. nothing else has happened. oh and the title of this blog is dedicated to my mom and mariano who couldnt pronounce "sydney" and started calling me "chini" or "chinita" and now everyone calls me chini. so its kinda stuck. i love it, ive never had a nickname like that :) chauu

No comments: