Monday, February 9, 2009

happy birthday to muahhh




first of all.......thank you so much to everyone who sent me a card or an email or any birthday wish. thank you so much, it makes me feel like i am at home with all of you, instead of here. it doesnt really feel like my birthday. im sitting in the internet cafe, which is why my blog has been recently abandoned. sorry. anyway, im sitting here, rocio came to my house and we attempted to make a cake, in the end we bought sheets of cake and just decorated it. much easier. last night i went to bed at 11 and was out cold, but mariano woke me up at 12 and gave me a necklace. his friends came by to wish my happy birthday, and then they wanted to drink mate so i dragged myself out of bed to be with them for awhile. then i had a night full of nightmares. and then i woke up, and i thought, today is my birthday. but it feels like any other day. its really sad actually. then i read my moms letter about a trillion times and bawled. i love all of you guys. thank you all so much for supporting me and for loving me so much!!! its hard to be away from the ones you love on your birthday. although there is plenty of love here, its not the same. saturday im having a party at maxis house.....a lot of people are coming. obviously, its the yankee´s birthday. i mean everyone wants to come to the yankee´s birthday party. :) heehee.

i would write something deep and wise but i feel like the last entry pretty much covered what i want to say. i think im going to go home and take a shower now. maybe that will wake me up and make me realize that im SEVENTEEN!!!! its hotter than my kitchen with the oven turned on and no air conditioning,,,,can you imagine?? it sucks. okay, thanks again everyone!!!! love you all...chauu

P.S. the pics are from christmas (black dress) and this saturday en el soƱado (bar). im with Rocio in both pics and yes, she is 100% argentinean.


1 comment:

Mom/Trenda said...

Happy birthday, Sydney!!! You're SEVENTEEN!!! love you so much, girl. talk to you tonight...Mama