Thursday, February 19, 2009

everyone has to see "the secret"

ok so on sunday when the whole world does nothing i watched the most AMAZING film ever called the secret. im not gonna explain totally what its about but basically about the power of the human mind and how we are capable of getting everything we want just using our mind. so now im totally into this movie and being happy and using my mind to do things. so im like, ok im gonna try this out. so my brothers cigarrette smoke was blowing into my face so i closed my eyes and pictured a wind that was blowing the smoke in the other direction. and when i opened my eyes it was going in the other direction! so then i started to think, maybe ive been using this secret before. so the whole idea is you have to really believe that whatever it may be that you want is already yours. so, i started to think. when i was 10 years old i would have daydreams about living in argentina, but it was so real it was like i already had a life there. and im here! creepy things like that. so anyways, WATCH THE MOVIE. oh and a very happy birthday to my grandpa who turned 167 on sunday, ready to croke but keeps on going! :) oh and today im going to get my birthday piercing!! :) :) :) super excited. hmm what else, my brothers are starting to have to go to school to take the make up tests for the subjects they failed. mariano failed 8. and he didnt go to take the test today and my mom was just furious. so now shes saying that he has to go live with his dad. oh boy. well, i believe i will go now. im going to make alfajores because i want to and it makes me happy :) saludos, chauuu

No comments: