Monday, March 30, 2009

tired

hi ppl. basically school has me tied down. ive taken three tests tomorrow i have another one. im in my friends house and i havent studied and im freaking out. still fighting with rocio but everything is better with mariano. plus my mom told me that my brothers are going to live with their dad now, we´ll see if that happens. anywho, there are two more kids from the US here in my city, one i met through a friend, and the other i was shopping and i heard her accent and started cracking up. so thats news. super tired. saturday i went out. after i went to maxis house and his mom made us breakfast. and then i went home. friday i watched the daddy yankee movie at ricardos house. right now im at daianas house, she was in the same class as me last year but she repeated. were about to eat pizza. im trying to study, i really dont have any more energy to do anything school related. at least we have thursday off. and next week is holy week so we have thursday and friday off. i remember when i went to peru that holy week was really amazing. so im excited. what else.....not much. im going sight seeing up north of argentina in may. otherwise everything is good with my brothers and my mom and stuff. i sold mariano my cell phone and bought myself a new one. so he is really really happy about that. the only bad thing is the fight im in with rocio, but i dont really have time to think about her. i dont even have time to think what im going to do 5 minutes from now.

No comments: