Friday, December 5, 2008

Hi again....i just got back from the pool with my mom, she went to work again. for once in my life i am alone in this house....grandma left to visit a friend!!! shockingly because she is always home. i am expecting maxi to come any time now so we can talk about some things....tuesday was kind of a WWE smackdown between the ex girlfriend, maxi, and me. but id rather not get into it. anyways, wednesday was guillermos prom. everyone was crying and crying, and even i got teary-eyed. it made me miss my real family a lot. sometimes it gets very hard not having your real family here. otherwise vacation has been good and not so good. im super bored, so next week im going to start working with my mom. so that should at least kill some of the boredom. at least i wont be in the house all day. today im going to eat with the son of my moms friend.........tomorrow i get up early to go to rosario for an AFS lunch,,,,,,, then gustavo´s graduation and THEN im going out with the girls!!! monday is a no work day so im also going out on sunday.........:) thats all for now chauu

1 comment:

Persian Lady said...

Hi Syd!! Miss you lots!! It sounds like you're having a great time in Argentina. I wanted to wish you happy holidays! We miss you so much and wish you were here. Love you lots!! xoxoxoxo