Saturday, December 13, 2008

osea hello!

hi again! still dying of boredom here in south america........no not really im actually enjoying the freetime i have. i get to bond with my brothers a lot more, actually more Mariano than anyone else because Gustavo and Guillermo are never home. And with my mom! Which I love. People here are getting ready for the holidays, just like everyone else i suppose. However not in the same way as rushing to buy christmas presents and last minute wrapping and planning and baking and "kilombo", craziness. For my mom and I would think the rest of the working people, rush to finish and close up the businesses for the vacation in January. Here, after the holidays, the ENTIRE POPULATION migrates to some other province for a few weeks or a month for a vacation. My family is going to Mar de Plata, a city in close the the capital Buenos Aires and right on the beach. My mom is super excited. In other news, life without my grandma, dont know if i mentioned that she moved out, is really weird. My mom doesnt know what to do for food anymore hahaha.....just joking but really. just without one old lady the whole house is more quiet and calm. its very very different. its funny, although i expected there to be fights and arguments like any other family, i never expected HUGE changes, like my grandma moving out! im FINALLY finding some girlfriends to hang out with which i totally needed...and not ones that talk behind my back and such. the girl who waxes and does my moms nails is superrrrrr nice and today im going to go out with here somewhere. :) chau

No comments: