Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brothers drive you up the WALL

Hello. Once again, nothing interesting has been happening. There is no more "paro" so this week was a full one. Only my second full week since I´ve been here. From what I´ve heard people back in Minnesota are also starting school this week. So now we´re all in the same boat, except for they dont have to wear a uniform and they are probably doing more productive things than copying from a book in every class. Anyways, the weather here is getting really nice..spring is coming! Everyone at school is getting really excited for the first day of spring festival that we have at school (i swear for every little tiny thing we dont have class), and my classmates and I are making t shirts to represent 4th year natural sciences. Woohoo. This coming saturday I´m going to Rosario, kind of like the Buenos Aires of my province, for an AFS reunion. Yipee. Last SAturday I went to Soñado, which is like bar, and then also to Base again with the girl from Thailand and her friends. I had a ton of fun. Got home at 7 in the morning, but still had fun. On Monday Guillermo´s friend Coco came over and he took some really amazing pictures from the roof of my house. Just thought you might want a taste of what Venado Tuerto looks like from up above. YOu can also see (and hear) the amusement park from the roof. That picture was taken by Gustavo. Enjoy. Actually, I can´t find the pictures right now so I´ll upload them later. Going to my dad´s house with Gustavo and Guillermo.

2 comments:

Mom/Trenda said...

Cant' wait to see your new hair-do! Send some pics, will ya? Enjoy your AFS outing--it's great to see more of the countryside. You haven't talked much about the food...lot's of beef? are you loving anything in particular?

Great blogging, girl! mama

profe pfeffer said...

I can only imagine you with a dred in your hair.....Sounds like you are having an amazing time! I am muy celosa..Abbey Glaze(student here at WHS was in Carlos Paz in Cordoba for a month this summer and is applying through AFS to return there for the Spring and the Summer of this year...I told her all about your adventures...you will have to hook up with her if you are in the same area...All is good here, did you hear that your sister is in my class, how lucky! Pues escribeme pronto de todas las aventuras....
abrazitos guapa....