Thursday, September 25, 2008

forgot about my blog...


sorry for the delayed response..totally forgot to update...well right now my life is full of tests, which arent that difficult, but its a lot of work for me because i have to translate all of the notes into english and then make sample questions for me to get a good grade. anyways, saturday my mom had an asado at our house to celebrate spring, i didnt go out because i was tired, and truthfully a little afraid of the drunks. haha. this week has been a lot of fighting between my brothers and my mom because guillermo has around 50 faltas from school (absences), your only allowed 15 a year-mariano has 25. guillermo is determined to continue miss gym and his contraturno (classes in the afternoon). yesterday he went to gym, the first time he has gone since i´ve been here. he wasnt very happy. what else....im going to the hair salon with my mom soon, i also might go back to rosario and stay with my counselor for the weekend. its really pretty there. well, i added a picture of my house so that everyone can see!!! its really cute. yesterday i made persian food for my family and ithink they really liked it! well, i dont have much more to say, until next time.

2 comments:

Mom/Trenda said...

Uh...good thing your brothers don't live here and skip school, their mother would be in jail! Glad to hear you tried to cook persion...did you find the spices? miss you mamacita. so jealous that it's SPRING for you!

mama

La Parrita said...

Careful when getting your hair done--they're not gentle!