Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hellooooo

hi everyone...i just received the news that although no one leaves me comments (hint hint) a lot of people are "following" me through my blogs. :) so i decided to write one today since i haven´t written in a week and im sure everyone is just ANXIOUSLY awaiting another update on life in the unkown....well friday is the big dia de la primavera, hip hooray. The king is insisting that he is not going to school that day for the party, which means I won´t have to be queen, not quite sure how i feel about that, on one hand im relieved that i dont have to embarrass myself and on the other i kind of want the experience! Today I went to the WalMart of Argentina with Mariano, my grandma, and my mother. It was really fun, especially because I didnt have to go to school in the afternoon. My mom made a big purchase, a table and chairs with a huge green umbrella for the patio! we just finished constructing it. Did I mention we have an orange tree in our backyard? its in full bloom and it smells wonderful. Now that its getting nicer out i spend a lot of time on the roof looking at the stars and drinking terere, which is mate (look it up if you dont know what it is) but instead of hot water you put juice. Its delicious. My brother gave me another dreadlock yesterday.....on saturday im going to the hair salon with my mother to see if i can get extensions.....very excited! Other than these small things there is talk in the house of me possibly enlogating my stay....mommy???? :) Guillermo wants me to write in English right now so i am doing it. he always wants to learn new words and sometimes when i cant find the word he says that the "yankees have a very poor dictionary" which im starting to believe is true myself. do you KNOW how many swear words you can conjure up in this language?!?! its never ending....everyone always asks me to translate and there is no english translation!! hahaha...more of an enrichment to my already colorful spanish vocabulary. well, other than that nothing has been going on.....school is school. never want to go, not like we do anything anyways. today my teacher didnt come for one class sooo yeah. i think guillermo just got mad that i put that we dont do anything but its true. okay well i should go now...

1 comment:

Persian Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.