Wednesday, September 10, 2008

pictures..






just some pictures to show you all......nothing has been happening...just school, school, more school, i went to science fair with the school yesterday, actually we drank mate in the plaza right outside....just busy with SCHOOl and my dance class...and learning how to play the guitar..thanks to my brother guillo :) anyway the pictures are from rosario, from the roof of my house, and óther random things...and now i have a million pictures of my friends from school because the stole my camera at the science fair and took about 80 pictures of themselves...i must say the argentinean pose for girls is quite amusing...see what you think about it..i cant stop laughing.......

2 comments:

Mom/Trenda said...

love the pictures, moo! it's so fun to see you and your peeps. just mailed you a letter today...we'll see how long it takes to get there! thinking of you. mama

aidan said...

aaaaahhhhhhh! ska-p. genial. jajajaja.