Friday, September 5, 2008

lots of little things to tell...

WELL to start this off I would like to tell a story....I am sitting in class quietly doing an activity, not really paying attention to anyone around me. My friend Dai is at the chalkboard yelling and writing something and all of a sudden I hear my name. So I turn around to see whats going on only for her to tell me that I´ve been elected by my classmates as "Reina de la Primavera" which means Queen of Spring. So I´m like, what the heck is that? If you remember the spring festival i was talking about before, each grade elects a queen and a king and basically the girls get all prettty in dresses and stuff and parade around in front of the whole school (which is only about 300 people but still) and then they make you DANCE; cumbia, cuarteto, reggeton, the whole nine yards. THen they elect one king and one queen to be the real royalty of Primavera. So this should be just swell. The king is someone we call Perrito (Mariano). he has a huge crush on me. :/ anyways, what more should i tell. Today I am going to Rosario with my family. Tomorrow is the AFS meeting. Yesterday Mariano(bro) and Guillermo got really excited about shooting "targets" meaning me, with the air gun. It was just wonderful. OHH yes and I started a dance class!! I went last night, I had so much fun! and it felt really good to exercise, since i havent done any since i arrived here! I met a lot of nice girls at the dance class who are completely OBSESSED with the United States. They asked me to say United States in english about 8 thousand times. oh and they dreadlock has unraveled but that chunk of hair is all burnt and crispy now so i really dont know what im going to do about that. Oh and mom, my package is on major delay. Yesterday I had to go to the post office to sign something so that they could ship it over to Venado Tuerto....another 15 to 20 days they said. Welll thats all for now.......chauuu

No comments: