Sunday, November 23, 2008

bored

hellooooooooo everyone! today is sunday! today i woke up at five in the afternoon!! im about to go to centro with some friends, and then im waiting for my mom to call and then im studying for a chemistry test because this might be my last week of schooL!!!! :) on friday i went to a friends house that they call Pignatta for his birthday. I made a cake. Yesterday I went to a dinner that they had at my school with my mom, of course my brothers didnt plan on attending, an 18th birthday party in a bar and then I went to base. my mom is getting ready for summer, too. shes planning and end of the year party and our summer vacation to mar de plata in january. today is super hot. ive been eating watermelon and drinking terere all day to keep cool. i dont really have much else to say right now. leave me comments if you want me to share something specific about life here that i overlook.

1 comment:

Mom/Trenda said...

Hey Syd,

Would love to hear about what holidays are celebrated and how. And expectations for men and women (college? marriage? careers? live with parents for awhile?)

Mama