Saturday, November 1, 2008

weekenddd

hi everyone, today is my moms birthday!!!! so far i think she is having a great time, i woke up at 2 in the afternoon because last night i went to a 15th birthday party which is like a sweet sixteen in the Unites States, only way more overdone. I didn´t home until about six this morning, but i left my moms present and card for her to open just in case i didnt wake up. Today all of her friends are coming over and she told me and my brothers that we HAVE to go out tonight because she wants the house to herself, so tonight im going to BASE to go dancing with my friends. Yesterday a few adventurous people here decided to dress up because it was Halloween. My brother got really mad and said that these people were ¨sudacas¨ and not ¨yanquis¨ and shouldnt be allowed to do that. but he gets mad all the time over things like that. other than that, halloween isnt really celebrated here. yesterday my youngest brother went over to a friends house and threw eggs to ¨celebrate¨:/ anyways, just wanted to let you know my plans for the weekend, see you all later.

No comments: