Thursday, November 20, 2008

hola

hello again, im at my dads house right now. i just got out of the pool, just thought i would rub it in. im going to go meet nat in centro to go have a coffee, maybe a coke instead because of the heat. today i presented a project in class about e. coli. every single day next week i have tests!!! because next week could potentially be my last week if i pass all my classes....so im studying hard!! which annoys my mom because she thinks this year should just be full of fun fun fun and nothing else, but for me, "fun" things lose their fun if you dont work hard to appreciate them....anyways, yesterday i went to gaucho with my mom to go out to eat. then just me and her drove around in the car for awhile, until midnight! i really liked it. what else....im slowly forgetting how to speak in english, like literally i dont know how to speak in the english tone anymore!!!! on saturday im going to a birthday party. next friday is the goodbye `party for guillermos class, and two wednesdays from now is the "prom"!!!!! well im going to go check on a tango class, i have to walk and its about amillion blocks. chauu

No comments: