Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OBAMA!!

hello everyone!!!! go obama!! right now im watching the elections with my grandma before i go to dance class. everyone is gone, moms at work, the boys went to my dads pool..because its hot as a burning inferno here. i was in school (no air conditioning) until 5 today, i would be going to the pool too but i have dance and we only have two more classes until our show!!! so ive been really busy lately. this weekend i went dancing with my friends...i had a lot of fun, i think the most fun ive had going out since ive been here! i got home at 8 am, the latest so far, now my goal is to stay out for breakfast. hahahahaha. anyways sunday i didnt do much, considering i slept until four, that doesnt leave much time to do anything. hmm what else, right now school is a mad rush of students trying to get their grades up in these last four weeks so they dont have to come back in december. so im pretty much cutting down 3 forests at a time with the amount of paper i use to translate all my notes and study from them. sorry earth. ive also been really busy buying......my moms birthday was on saturday, which was a huge hit. all of her friends came over and i think she had a lot of fun. her secretary made this ENORMOUS cake, and of course, with the three brothers i have, it was finished yesterday. i even invited my friends to come over for mate and cake we had that much, i didnt think it would be gone in such a short amount of time!! next up is guillermos birthday. max, the student from denmark, is becoming friends with my guillermo and his friends. so all of the november birthdays (max, guillermo, guillermos friends) are having a huge party next weekend. then the 28th of november mariano and guillermo leave for buenos aires to go to a concert, so i basically have the house to myself for the first time ever!!!!!!!! my grandma has been sick for about a week now, so we´ve been eating a lot of "fast food" which here means empanadas, pizza, ravioli, etc etc. after the dance show i think im cutting my hair and dying it again! and my mom is BEGGING me to try waxing instead of shaving my legs...

1 comment:

Xaj said...

Un año es casi nada, es esta tierrita complicada.