Friday, November 28, 2008

guachin!!

hello! today was my last day of school! i passed ALL of my tests which means i dont have to go back!! i even got 100% on two of them! :) tomorrow at 5 in the morning guillermo my mom and mariano are going to buenos aires. guillermo and mariano are going to see their favorite band ska-p, which this whole week i´ve gotten the privelage to listen to as they waited in anticipation, and i actually like them. tomorrow i invited my friends over for pizza and stuff, since my brothers are gone and i get peace and quiet finally. bad news, i somehow (living with three boys that dont shower might be the cause) contracted the lice epidemic. i am totally obsessivley picking at my hair now and i had to do everything myself, buy the shampoo, pick all the bugs out with the comb and everything. so i am thouroughly disgusted. and i wanted to cut my hair this weekend so that will have to wait. tonight was supposed to be the goodbye party for the seniors but it got cancelled because its raining. also on saturday mariano is getting dreadlocks so he is like off the wall about that too. although there was a family feud this afternoon when the boys wanted to leave in the afternoon but my mom said no....good thing i was sleeping siesta. anyways, thats about it from here...................sorry these things are so short lately..dont know why im running out of things to say so quickly..chau

No comments: